Sunday, March 7, 2010

If I had opportunity to get significant position in Egypt


First of all, let us agree that Egypt had been playing essentially starring role in world development for several decades and Egypt is the basic brilliant source for civilization.

Unfortunately, Egypt faces nowadays some fundamental problems in several terms especially regarding human rights. These problems will not be solved in an overnight sensation, definitely not. Egypt requires a long term strategy which is hard to be defined.

So sometimes I ask myself what is this strategy and if someday I had opportunity to get significant position in Egypt what would I do. From my personal perspective, I think that it is time we turned the major of our focus and concentration to education and health.

The education is important because every society needs people to contribute effectively in a variety of ways to the future health and wellbeing of communities and development, in other words education is really the soul of any civilization. So I strongly wish we could improve it because it unfortunately became in a mess especially the secondary education system. If I were minister of education, I would change it and change the used inept approach for joining the colleges. Entering colleges according to the student grades is inept approach and it should no longer exist.

The health of our citizen is important because they are our resource for development but unfortunately as usual we do not use it effectively. Every day there is plenty of people who dies and give us clear evidence how much we have lack treatment and not equivalent offering for our medical services who can pay can get. If I were minster of health,I would try to provide free health care program – medical services- or at least with humble fees. I wish all the hospitals have the same medical services -not one hospital for rich and other for poor.

No comments: